1. Pray for speaker, Dr. Rick Rigsby.
2. Pray for speaker, Lt. Colonel Allen West.
3. Pray for speaker, Dr. Terry Teykl.
4. Pray for speaker, Roger Helle.
5. Pray for speaker, Melvin Adams.
6. Pray for speaker, JJ Ramirez.
7. Pray God would draw men from all over Tampa Bay and beyond to the event. Pray that fathers would invite their sons and that their sons would accept the invitation (Malachi 4:6).
8. Pray for true repentance that will bear fruit.
9. Pray for families that they would be reconciled because of the conference.
10.Pray that fathers would turn to their children and children back to their fathers.
11.Pray for pastors to lead the men in attending the event.
12.Pray marriages would be healed.
13. Pray men would become consistent and spiritual leaders in their homes.
14. Pray men will be accountable to one another for their spiritual growth.
15.Pray these men will become bold witnesses and servants in their church and communities.
16. Pray men will be delivered from any addictions that have hindered their walk with God.
17. Pray for the presence of God to be strong and for men to experience the brokenness and humility to receive what God has to say to them.
18. Give thanks to Indian Rocks Baptist for opening their facilities and hosting us.
19. Pray for all the audio/video will go well that day.
20. Pray for people to still come to the event even if they sign up late.
21.Pray God’s presence would break every yoke.
22. Pray for SCTB staff as they work on all the admin details for the event.
23.Pray for the volunteers that will be serving that day that they come ready to do a good job
Join us for 21 consecutive days of prayer for our conference and the lost as we go through this devotional/prayer guide you can download by clicking on the previous image. Write down your top ten friends that are unbelievers with the intention of inviting them to join you at the conference, and pray for them daily. We also have 23 prayer points to pray over the conference, asking God to do a great work and change the lives of men attending the conference.
We will be broadcasting these sessions every weekday at 7 pm EST and weekend at 6 pm EST here May16th through June 5th.
B.O.L.D. Ministry is a ministry that understands the struggle of porn and sex addiction. Bryan and Amber Stewart started B.O.L.D. Ministry as a result or infidelity in their marriage.
For the majority of Bryan's life, he was addicted to pornography. The pornography numbed the sense of love and increased the desire of lust. Porn just wasn't enough and it ultimately led to visiting massage parlors and two affairs.
Bryan lived in the secret world of sexual immorality and was in constant search for peace. He was looking for peace to heal the past pain of sexual abuse and found that pornography offered instant gratification. Pornography was a temporary solution for a major issue. Little by little the addiction got worse and finally God exposed Bryan while he was in his second affair. This left Bryan hopeless, suicidal, and isolated.
But God had other plans!
His wife, Amber, and their kids had a bomb dropped in the middle of their home, but there were no fatalities. Amber decided that the devil would not have the last laugh, so she threw on the armor of God and battled with prayer and fasting.
Today, the Stewart family is a strong family in Jesus, and their desire is to help other families who have been hit by th same bomb. Bryan knows the way out of the bondage of lust, and he wants to see other men rise up and be BOLD men of God! Free men, free men!
BOLD is here to help. We were not created to do life alone!
B.O.L.D. ministries is based out of Texas. If you can't attend meetings in person, they offer zoom meetings every Sunday at 3:00 pm CST. For more information, go to www.boldmen.org. Go to "How to Join" to sign up for the zoom meeting.